Morgan Park Academy is seeking a part-time (50% to 75% FTE) marketing and graphic design specialist to manage an effective, high quality, and timely graphic design and marketing service within the Admission\Enrollment Management Department. The designer/marketer will create through various media, materials, and messages that support MPA's mission. This position will be part of the Admission\Enrollment Management team and will report to the Assistant Head of School for Community Relations.
The successful candidate will possess a creative problem-solving approach and offer a generous attitude when providing graphic design and marketing services for multiple constituents.
• As part of the Admissions team, develop and execute marketing and advertising plan.
• Develop and own visual branding guidelines, oversee all branded collateral.
• Develop and execute strategic plan for social media marketing and communication.
• Design publications such as alumni magazine, marketing collateral, school documents, letterhead, etc.
• Evaluate continually and redesign where appropriate all aspects of the admission program with the goal of maintaining a capacity enrollment of qualified students.
• Assist with storytelling (photos, videos, writing) as necessary and appropriate.
• Work collaboratively with all subsets of the school community, including the offices of admission, advancement, external programs, and school principals.
Please include Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist in the email subject line.
About Morgan Park Academy
Founded in 1873, Morgan Park Academy is a
coeducational, college preparatory, independent day school dedicated to preparing students to pursue the highest levels of educational excellence with an emphasis on independent thinking and scholarship.
We reflect a wide array of diversity and apply a global lens to curriculum to prepare students to act as leaders in the dynamic world of the future. We also expect students to live up to the highest standards of human values. Our track record shows that Morgan Park Academy students consistently achieve success in college and embrace leadership roles throughout their lives.
Our highly motivated faculty is complemented by a stimulating, time-tested curriculum. We have some of the smallest class sizes among the top schools in Illinois. The strengths of Morgan Park Academy according to a survey of our parents and students are:
Small class sizes.
Commitment to learning.
Diversity of student community.
The individual attention students receive.
A fully-integrated academic program.
The friendly atmosphere.
Morgan Park Academy provides an engaging, personal learning experience for students from Preschool through High School.