This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing venture-backed company that is changing the way large companies use their growing digital data assets to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently. Ayasdi provides the world’s most advanced software for analyzing complex datasets to design better products, improve financial results, detect fraud, and elevate customer service among many other capabilities.
The primary goal of this role is to drive customer introductions in target Fortune 500 accounts for our Account Executives that will ultimately lead to completed subscription sales for Ayasdi Machine Intelligence software.
A typical workday consists of contacting outbound and inbound prospects via email and phone that are looking for ways to use our advanced analytics software to make better business decisions. You will develop these initial conversations into live meetings with our Account Executives and Pre-Sales staff to discuss how to use our technology to improve business results, and to qualify the business opportunity.
The primary industries we cover include Financial Services and Healthcare.
This is a commission based role with incentive compensation based on the number and quality of completed appointments per month, and the number of sales opportunities that result from these appointments.
- Attain quota for qualified customer appointments with decision makers and influencers within target accounts
- Team with Account Executives to execute effective customer meetings that produce sales opportunities.
- Collaboratively, pursue and grow initial customer interest into qualified deals.
- Team with Marketing on quality of content and collaterals, quality and volume of inbound names, and productivity of selected demand-generation vehicles. Provide regular feedback and assistance.
- Utilize salesforce.com to update contact and opportunity information, and track activity
- Become expert in targeted use cases for Ayasdi technology in assigned industries.
- Pursue opportunities to enhance personal education and familiarity with relevant technology topics, including advanced analytics, machine learning, SaaS delivery models, and Hadoop clusters.
- Follow industry best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources to drive more effective appointments, and customer communications.
- 4+ years experience as a sales development representative, business development representative or inside sales representative.
- Experience in B2B sales, and interacting with senior executive decision-makers
- Experience selling into Healthcare or Financial Services
- Experience is positioning and describing enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Results-oriented with proven ability to set targets and meet them consistently
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Professional communication skills, both in writing and verbal interactions.
- Knowledge of outbound prospecting strategies:
- Pre-call planning
- Call script design and control
- Proficient in standard productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office) as well as Salesforce.com
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from accredited university
To all recruitment agencies: Ayasdi does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to the Ayasdi (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Ayasdi employees. Ayasdi will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.