To join our team you must have…
The ability to drive results through a tireless work ethic, meeting quick turn-around timelines, building and leading successful partner relationships, and constantly thinking creatively about how we can further elevate and enhance the BASIS Independent School presence. Eternally creative, you know how to turn your ideas for how to truly standout in the education space into reality and name the resources needed to get there. You are a guru in data-driven marketing and have expertise in marketing and communications strategy, social media marketing, email marketing, website management, SEO, and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Great organization & multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with external partners
- Command over digital marketing best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take risks in a demanding start-up culture
- High personal integrity and ethical sensitivity
- Strong team building and coaching skills
- Ability to anticipate needs of the local recruiting teams, be it web content changes, or development of webpages or forms
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with metrics, dashboarding, and ROI reporting
- Comfort with a variety of CMS systems; experience with Hubspot and inbound marketing is a big plus
Required: A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience in media, branding, project management, or account management with a track record of professional growth and success. Candidates with diverse experiences are encouraged to apply.
That you have Google Analytics expertise, knowledge of a variety of CMS systems, and SEO experience.