We are looking for a digital marketing coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team. You will contribute to the development and execution of campaigns via social advertising, paid search, display, retargeting and CRM. You will also monitor social communities (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and publish content on social channels.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Keyword research and budget recommendations
- Campaign optimization and tracking
- A/B testing
- CRM integration
- Landing page coordination
- Call tracking
- Reporting on key metrics
- Social Media
- Create posts and paid ads
- Manage timing, scheduling and publishing of content
- Manage budget and set up paid social media advertising and promoted posts
- Monitor online communities by listening, responding and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Maintenance of social accounts: uploading YouTube videos, managing playlists, Twitter lists, Pin boards, etc.
- Management and on-going support of external account moderators
- Manage the institutional MyEmma account for internal communication
- Set up new users
- Provide basic training and support
- Online Reputation
- Monitor review sites
- Use data aggregation platform to ensure local search information is up-to-date
- Monitor public online listings for accuracy
- Act as consultant for internal departments to use paid strategies for research recruitment and other program promotion
- Provide writing support for internal and external communications as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or related business experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or related field required.
- (Prefer) Minimum 2 yearsâ experience preferred in online marketing, social media, advertising, PR or similar field required.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, dedication and documented immersion in social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and others.
- Experience with social and paid media management/publishing software (examples: Sprinklr, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager and Google Adwords)
- Experience with email platforms (i.e. Constant Contact, MailChimp, MyEmma)
- Self-starter with strong organization skills; ability to seek out, identify and take advantage of opportunities with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage project timelines and execute and/or oversee the execution of associated deliverables in an efficient and effective manner.
- Explicit attention to detail; creativity and resourcefulness.
- Good judgment and critical thinking skills