Marketing, Membership & Component Relations Professional
The National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA), an organization located in Alexandria, VA representing independent insurance agents in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our member benefits department. The Manager, Marketing, Membership & Affiliate Relations drives revenue to the association and value to PIA members and PIA’s state affiliate associations by coordinating the marketing of PIA’s member benefit programs, by creating and implementing membership development and retention campaigns, and by establishing and maintaining relationships with PIA’s state affiliate associations.
- Provides marketing support for all of PIA National’s products and services. This includes:
- Assisting in the development of marketing strategy and identifying tactics that support the strategy
- Working with PIA state affiliate associations to garner their support of PIA National member benefits and inclusion in direct marketing campaigns
- Developing marketing lists (direct email, mail, etc.)
- Developing marketing materials (webinars, brochures, direct mail/email copy, advertisements, articles, videos, guide to member benefits, etc.)
- Coordinating direct email/mail campaigns, placement of articles, advertisements, etc.
- Organizing, moderating and presenting marketing webinars
- Assisting members in utilizing all of PIA National’s products and services,
- Provides programming and marketing support for the PIA Branding Program by creating promotional materials for program, creating marketing materials PIA members can use to market their agencies, managing the PIA Branding Program web portal and assisting members and affiliates as needed
- Assists other PIA departments and related entities with their marketing efforts
- Works closely with PIA state affiliate association staff and volunteer leadership
- Coordinates a membership development and retention program for PIA National and assists PIA state affiliate associations with their membership efforts