Department: Investment Management, Asia Pacific
As a member of the Asia Pacific Marketing Team within BNY Mellon Investment Management, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing sales and product marketing support including the development and production of bilingual marketing materials to support various Fund ranges and the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives to build the company brand and promote products/services for various activities in the APAC region.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's major financial services groups with operations in 35 countries, serving more than 100 markets.
- Design and deliver comprehensive marketing program strategies that measurably impact our Institutional clients and align with the goals of the Institutional business.
- Partner with the Institutional & Intermediary distribution team to recommend and execute custom, timely and effective marketing initiatives in supporting the distribution business plan in the APAC region.
- Track and manage a variety of content projects from start to finish - from inception with high-level stakeholders through multiple iterations, compliance review, production, and delivery to clients via digital and traditional channels (e.g., thought leadership pieces, white papers).
- Define client-specific target audience, messaging strategy and lead post-campaign evaluation efforts.
- Provide marketing/ sales support to the Institutional & Intermediary distribution team; efficiently and effectively manage relevant sales support programs (e.g., investment conferences, client events, training programs, and portfolio manager roadshows).
- Consistently demonstrate marketing role in the sales cycle, ensuring a positive, long-term relationship with the Institutional client from acquisition to retention.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Institutional team, Intermediary distribution team, and internal and external business partners.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of proven experience in financial services marketing, preferably institutional marketing at asset management industry. Experience in digital marketing is a big plus.
- Graduate or equivalent with marketing, business or communications qualification.
- Strong project planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Good writing, editing and proofreading skills with ability to address complex topics in a reader-friendly but sophisticated manner. Experience in writing both short items and analytical features.
- Good working knowledge of financial markets and institutional asset management and a desire to learn more.
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management at all times Strong project planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive, desire to make things happen especially under tight deadlines and fast changing environment.
- Flexible, team player, highly motivated with the ability to determine priorities, plan, organize and follow through on assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably with senior executives, portfolio managers and channel marketing managers.
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, word and excel)