| United States - New York |
Are you interested in running marketing across the Investment Bank in a region with the largest fee pool? We're looking for someone like that too, someone who can:
– act as leader and coordinator for the IB Client Marketing team in the Americas
– develop an annual marketing strategy for the IB in the Americas and lead and implement new strategic cross-IB programs coordinating with global marketing strategists for CCS, EQ and FRC to ensure a unified and cohesive UBS brand and IB positioning
– strategize and implement multi-channel marketing communication campaigns that articulate a clear value proposition and answer the question 'Why UBS?' for clients in the Americas covering the end to end client experience
– review and select the most suitable marketing and communications activities for each campaign including; client research, competitor analysis, digital and direct marketing, product brochures and videos, presentations for sales, thought leadership commentary, client event and conference ideas, advertising, public relations and internal intranet stories etc.
– work with the Global Head of Client Marketing and Culture on key initiatives for IB Americas senior management, coordinating high level marketing and communications projects, defining differentiating benefits and key messaging
– oversee the Marketing Execution and Marketing Production to support the project management and delivery of all marketing activity across the region. Also provide coaching for the IB Client Marketing team in the Americas
– develop the annual marketing strategy and budget to support business objectives, in partnership with the leaders of the Americas CCS business
Additionally, as CCS Marketing Strategist:
– strategize and implement multi-channel marketing communication projects; work with business to create client retention, acquisition and increasing market share programs
– review and select the most suitable marketing and communications activities for each project
– work closely with other marketing and communications functions to support delivery of all necessary activity identified in the marketing strategy
– in partnership with the IB Marketing Business Management team, track marketing budget spend against targets, delivering quarterly reports to COOs and produce comprehensive performance data, including appropriate return on investment information, to seniors in the business, Finance and Corporate Center
You'll be working in the Investment Bank Client Marketing team in New York and reporting to the Global Head of Culture and Client Marketing. We create marketing programs to support business objectives and provide impactful client touch points to communicate the client benefit and build trust, differentiate UBS Investment Bank from competitors and help the firm grow share of wallet and win new business, leveraging our intellectual capital.
Your experience and skills
– extensive experience in a wide range of traditional and relationship marketing roles to include digital and direct marketing within the financial services environment
– marketing research know-how: analysis, development and implementation
– demonstrable success with executive-level initiatives, complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously to deadline and on budget
– strong communication skills - writing, message development and presentation skills
– confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business
– strong team work skills and experience of working in close cooperation with Corporate Comms functions (Media Relations, Internal Comms) to share information and coordinate approaches
– strong knowledge of UBS competitive landscape and a fundamental understanding for what marketing
– an excellent communicator; self-assured and confident, with strong leadership and diplomatic skills, with the necessary gravitas to work effectively with senior executives and gain senior management buy-in
– a leader in the marketing of B2B financial services
– acquainted with Investment Banking Industry / Financial Institution knowledge, as well as the overarching financial services environment and capital markets trends (so you can give expert advice)
– a strategic and creative thinker who can balance both a visionary and creative marketing strategy with, in collaboration with both the business and IB Marketing Execution and Production teams, a pragmatic approach to "getting it done"
– able to demonstrate an outstanding track record of delivering innovative marketing programs across a variety of internal and external channels, with pre-defined, measurable results
– experienced in content marketing, digital and relationship marketing
– a flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently or collaboratively, across multiple regions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.