Internship Opportunity! Are you studying marketing? Do you have passion for creative communication? Are you experienced with creating professional videos? Are you tech savy with online platforms?
A rare opportunity for our Queensland office, looking for an Intern to join the Public Access team. We are looking for a Marketing & Communications student who has experience in delivering marketing and communications in another internship alongside their studies.
This role will support the Public Access team on a project from now until the end of the year... which may open up opportunities to various other internship/graduate projects internally.
We are looking for someone who can commit to 1-2 weekdays a week.
Our Public Access team is tasked with the project of creating an online training platform using Articulate 360. With all the content already created, the successful candidate will be responsible for uploading and designing the training platform to upload 25 lessons. This training platform is designed to be available to Stryker's clients and distributors.
So... We are looking for BEST interns to join the team and own this project!
What you need?
Marketing and communications experience
Video creation and editing experience
Professional writing skills
Experience navigating online platforms and systems
High attention to detail
Sound grammatical knowledge
Ability to take an idea from conception to creation
Intuition and initiative
Go getter and doer attitude
Time management and deadline driven
Stakeholder management and ability to influence
Not afraid to ask questions
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your marketing career, look no further!
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK