London, United Kingdom
A link to a portfolio is required for consideration.
- BFA or equivalent experience with 5-8 years of professional experience as a graphic designer.
- Knowledge of marketing communications principles and print production processes.
- Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure with grace and good humor.
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art design techniques and technologies.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.