Cushing Terrell is a full service, multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm currently seeking one Government Marketing Coordinator (MC) to work in one of our downtown offices locations: Minneapolis, Seattle, Boise, Denver, or Austin. This position can be an in office position, hybrid, or remote eligible. The marketing team is the face of our firm. We are looking for a spirited Government Marketing Coordinator who can help tell our story. As the Government Marketing Coordinator, you will be handling proposal pursuits, creative marketing collateral, and event planning. In addition, we’ll need you to stay on top of the nuts and bolts like qualification packets, personnel resumes, and project narratives to ensure materials are current and aligned with our set standards.
You will understand and implement the Government Vertical Market capture and proposal process. You will organize and manage efforts of national, regional and local staff to ensure preparation and delivery of high quality, creative and compliant proposals. You will support the development and production of marketing materials, proposals, and presentations.
Responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate and/or assist with qualifying pursuits and Go/No Go decision making.
· Coordinate, assist and/or lead teams consisting of technical, operations, and graphics staff; maintain pursuit documentation, and be actively engaged in strategy development for assigned pursuits.
· Manage pursuits from the genesis, including capture planning, kick off calls, coordinating schedules, leading capture teams.
· Review daily solicitation listings from FedBizOpps (for federal solicitations) and various BidNetDirect and GovWin bid listings (for non-federal solicitations) and forward the information to the relevant capture team leadership including the Director of Government Services and Government Principals.
· Assist with and coordinate Zoom meeting logistics and details for go/no-go calls, strategy calls, and review calls.
· Actively support and lead the management of the proposal process from start to finish; apply marketing best practices to improve the quality and efficiency of response. Assemble documents, coordinate production and other tasks as needed.
· Write non-technical text, edit and proofread documents. Provide the capture team with a clear definition of proposal content, assignments and production schedule.
· Schedule and facilitate milestone review meetings, drive and meet milestone deadlines for assignments (independently and as part of a team).
· Evaluate proposal content to ensure that it satisfies the RFP/RFQ requirements and evaluation criteria; track amendments and clarifications to ensure that the final proposal incorporates all required information.
· Prepare and develop content for client shortlist interviews.
· Participate in client debriefs for proposals won and lost.
· Coordination of tradeshows and professional events: scheduling, travel arrangements, booth design, collateral, occasional attendance, etc.
· Tracking, maintaining, and assembly of up-to-date marketing info and collateral (print and digital): project summaries and costs/statistics, boilerplates/templates, photography, reference letters, qualifications, resumes, etc.
· Coordination with:
- Government Vertical Market leaders
- Graphics department for creation of marketing materials and website updates
- Social Media Specialist for blog and social site posts
- External firms for projects on which Cushing Terrell is teaming as a prime or sub consultant
- Various administrative duties: recording meeting minutes, market research, data entry, archiving, prep/support for project interviews, and general support of marketing outreach
· Bachelor or associate degree, preferably in Journalism, English, or Communications
· Minimum two years’ experience in marketing, proposal writing, technical writing, or equivalent, preferably in the A/E/C Industry
Strongly Preferred Experience:
· Background in construction, engineering, or architectural industries
· RFP/RFQ response writing/coordination
· SF330 forms (federal procurement) and state and local solicitations
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint usage
· Adobe Creative Suite (most importantly InDesign) familiarity
· Deltek Vision
Flexible Work Environments
Cushing Terrell’s Work Smart Program is a flexible work arrangement designed to acknowledge and embrace flexibility in our work environments and preferences. Team members here get to choose if they would like to work remotely, a hybrid schedule, or 100% in the office. This program enables you, as a Cushing Terrell team member, to select a work situation that suits you best, while at the same time providing uncompromised—and always exceptional—service to our clients, partners, and colleagues. Pay ranges may very depending on experience and location.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you are having difficulty applying through an external website, please visit www.cushingterrell.com/joinus/.